To date, presented a huge selection of glass fiber. They are popular because of their quality and availability.
Have different shapes and colors. That allows you to quickly make changes to the interior of the room. Approximate versions of the work can be seen in the photo, which presents a large selection of glass in the interior.
Kinds of glass
There is a huge choice, so before you buy must clearly represent the future design of the room. The main types of material:
Smooth wallpaper. Made of fine glass fiber. The outer surface is flat. Suitable for ceiling design. Since the density is very small.
Embossed wallpaper. Differ in high durability and have the relief image. Such wallpaper is not possible to tear hands.
Also differ in color:
- Whitish and beige for painting;
- Having a certain color.
By type of image:
- Sophisticated wallpaper.
- Textured wallpaper.
Each roll is marked with waves. It means water resistance:
- 1 wave is depicted - they do not differ in strength and stability.
- 2 waves are depicted - medium stability, cleaning can be carried out with a slightly wet method.
- if there are 3 waves on the package, it means the highest degree of strength, which makes it possible to use detergents.
Use glass wall for painting. Since it is very practical and convenient to transform the interior. To make the technical work on the alignment of surfaces used fiberglass.
Also in recent years, liquid glass wallpaper has become popular. They are more related to liquid wallpaper, so the installation I produce on their principle.
However, it is not possible to apply in rooms where humidity is high. Note that they do not have docking seams.
The main types of textures
- The rhombus is a classic image.
- Herringbone - used in areas where the drawing is not particularly important.
- Cobweb - for the ceiling, good for leveling.
- Gunny - the best option for decorating the walls in the room.
Consider the option of wallpaper, which is highly durable. Also, experts distinguish design in their works.
- Environmentally friendly material.
- High service life.
- UV resistant.
- Water resistant
- Can be used in rooms with a large amount of moisture.
- Pass air.
- They do not accumulate dust.
- Painting glass fiber is not difficult.
- Can be used in the design of the children's room, as it is not allergenic materials.
- Resistant to fire.
If there is a fire in the building, they do not emit toxic impurities. Experts recommend glass wall paper to use in the hallway.
They are not so significant, but before acquiring you need to get to know them. It is advisable to buy in proven stores.
When you purchase a non-compliant wallpaper, you may experience unpleasant situations in the future.
- Removing them is not so simple.
- The cost is high.
- Poor-quality wallpaper during painting can lose its texture.
- When installing, use protective equipment.
- To make pasting you need to align the surface of the wall.
Features of the installation work
For many, the question arises how to glue glass fiber? Pasting is no different from ordinary battles. Therefore, special difficulties should not cause. Glue for glass wall paper is sold special, so check with the seller.
If your choice fell on glass fiber - this is absolutely the right decision. They fit perfectly in any style.
Look great in any interior. Paint for glass wall coatings is very inexpensive, so there is always the opportunity to change the color in the design of the room.