Any room interior can be made interesting and attractive through the use of original and exclusive furnishings, made to order, as well as personally.
These items can include a table, photo frame, lamp and more. At the same time for the manufacture of such items does not require the availability of expensive materials, and any special knowledge, it is enough to have an idea and a developed imagination.
As materials, you can use anything, anything that is on hand and, of course, your imagination.
In this article, you are invited to the material in which the idea of creating original lamps and chandeliers with their own hands, capable of decorating any room, be it a bedroom, kitchen or living room, is considered.
Visually make sure and see on the presented selection of photos how such exclusive luminous accessories look in the interior.
Variants of homemade lamps and chandeliers are a great many, as well as in other ideas themselves.
What can be used as materials?
The most commonly used materials to create a chandelier, usually use materials that are available in sufficient quantity at home:
- Paper or cardboard;
- Thread or fabric;
- Plastic dishes or bottles;
- Wood in the form of twigs or smooth sticks;
- CD, DVD discs;
- Colored glass or films and similar things and things.
Basic manufacturing techniques
To create an exclusive lighting device, it is enough to use the technology or technology that you own:
- Origami or papier mache approach;
- Using thread or embossing;
- Using weaving;
- Approach macrame or crochet;
- Connecting the same form objects.
Ultimately, the choice of approach and method of manufacture is carried out depending on the materials found at home. Note! Racks for flowers: TOP-100 photos of new designs
So, having learned about the materials and technologies used in manufacturing, let's take a look at living examples to analyze the whole process of making original lamps and chandeliers.
The idea of creating an unusual chandelier from sticks
If you do not know how to knit and weave, and the desire to make your own original thing, does not leave you, do not despair.
We bring to your attention the manufacturing technology presented in the photo of the chandelier of barbecue sticks.
Many housewives in the kitchen can most likely find a bunch of such smooth sticks, a small piece of tape, glue and voila!
Such a ceiling can be used in the kitchen or hallway, it certainly will not leave indifferent the person who came to visit you.
No less interesting and original will look a chandelier made of cardboard.
Instructions for making:
- The necessary elements are cut from a sheet of cardboard using a stencil;
- All elements through special slots are connected to the frame;
- With the help of paints, you can give the desired color to the cardboard;
- In order to achieve the strength characteristics of this product, it is recommended to glue all connecting points;
- All elements can be stitched with soft wire, it will stiffen your construction;
- Using a chain, this chandelier is mounted on the ceiling. The power cord is inserted between the links of the chain, thus visually hiding;
- The cartridge and cord can be painted to the color of the chandelier itself.
Using this idea, it is possible to use plastic bottles as a material, which in their own way will give beauty to the chandelier.
Many lovers of listening to music and watching videos, did not even think that the old damaged disk could be useful for a long time.
What of these discs can make an interesting chandelier or table lamp. The photo shows what the original appearance of this lamp is, and there is no difficulty in its manufacture.
Simplicity in production, originality, allows to install this lamp, both on a bedside table, and a coffee table.
As you can see, it can fit both in the interior of the bedroom, and in the living room decorated in high-tech style.
Photo chandeliers made by hand