Often, the price and its size influence the result of the choice of a desk for the student.
However, parents should pay attention to other characteristics of this piece of furniture, which are very important for a growing child.
How should the child properly sit at the table?
The correct fit at the table, and accordingly the correct posture of the younger child, depends on several factors.
The table must meet the following requirements:
- Product height is determined individually in four ways:
- The tabletop must be located at the level of the solar plexus with proper seating,
- in the sitting position, the ulnar fold of the straight arm should be placed 5 cm below the tabletop level,
- when the hands are on the tabletop, the child’s shoulders should be in a natural position,
- the distance from the legs to the table top in a sitting position is from 10 to 15 cm.
The table is considered ideal if all the parameters match.
- the length of the working surface of the table should not be less than 100 cm - this is necessary so that when writing
- the elbows were not completely in the unfolded position;
- The width of the worktop is about 60 - 80 cm, which is enough for a comfortable
- the location of office and textbooks with notebooks.
Lighting should not be blocked by built-in shelves and racks. Any desk for students with a shelf must additionally have lamps of artificial lighting.
In addition to the table is very important to choose the right chair. This accessory must maintain back flex in its natural state.
Therefore, it is worth paying attention to the anatomical back, height adjustment.
For a children's desk material is also important. You should not chase the cheapness of chipboard material, because over time it becomes toxic and can harm the child. Read here! Coffee table: photo review of the most fashionable design options
It is better to choose models from natural wood or MDF. There is also an option made of plastic, but only if there is a high quality certificate for the product.
The photo of the desk for the student shows that the product must also be functional. It should have additional storage systems, racks, equipment slots and shelves.
In addition, a desk for a schoolboy with drawers will save parents from buying additional furniture items for storage.
Types of tables
Rectangular table - like a school desk. In addition, such a table may have add-ins or shelves under the table-top.
On it you can safely place the monitor from the PC, while the space will be enough for writing.
Computer type of table - this model is only suitable for use in working with a computer.
If the table is equipped with additional shelves and a sliding surface for writing, then it is quite possible to use it for study.
- Kitchen corner - what to choose? 100 photos of the best new products in the interior!
- Playpen: how to choose? Photo review of the best new designs!
- Cots for newborns - choose wisely! 100 photos of the best new designs!
Corner desk for the student - will save space and use the corner of the room. This is a very roomy copy on which you can place a monitor, textbooks and other small things.
Transforming table - has a height adjustment, performed, as a rule, from solid wood, very practical and durable. Its height will slowly grow with the body of the student.
Model "loft-bed" - allows you to save space in the room. In this case, the workplace is downstairs, and sleeping - on top.
Retractable or folding table design - it can easily be constructed independently.
For this, a folding board is screwed to the wall and a rack, a support in the form of a pedestal or legs is selected. It is a good option for small premises.
- Upholstered furniture - a review of popular new products from the catalog of 2017! (85 photos of ideas)
- Cots with sides - views of the most popular models (88 photos)
- Sofa in the interior - recommendations for choosing when buying (80 photos)
Table for writing for two children. If the room is small, a couple of rectangular tables are arranged along one wall (they can be replaced with a single tabletop).
To divide it conditionally into two parts, you should install a storage box under it. If the tabletop is wide enough, then you can place two children opposite each other.
At the same time it is necessary to remember about high-quality lighting.
If you choose a desk with shelves for the student is impossible, then you can place all the books on the hinged shelves.
It will be right and good if the children's writing desk for a student is placed near the window. This will provide the child with high-quality natural light.
- Gray sofa: how to choose and with what to combine (90 photos of new products)
- Sofa transformer: review of the best models from the catalog of 2017
- Table book in the interior - real photos of the best models (2017 design)
And for work in the evening, it is necessary to provide the workplace with good lamps.
Photos of desks for the student