Every year more and more people choose high-tech for their homes, apartments and summer houses. This functionality and fashion news of any technology, unusual interior items.
Not everyone will understand this style, because many followers of minimalism or classics. Consider the various high-tech curtain designs (Hi-TECH).
Modernity, nanotechnology has long been an integral part of our lives, so high-tech is used in offices, shops, beauty salons, etc.
Let us consider in detail the recommendations of professional designers to properly decorate in the style of high-tech windows.
The story of the emergence of a new style
High-tech began to allocate a separate direction in the 1960s. The idea itself came out of the production walls, the enterprises can not be superfluous, everything is multifunctional.
Therefore, the functionality of each item also comes to the fore in hi-tech. Features items designers advantageously beat in a certain direction.
For example, often curtains (curtains) are equipped with sliding or lifting mechanisms that operate from the control panel with a convenient one-button operation. This allows you not to get up from the sofa (bed), quickly and easily adjust the level of lighting.
Fashionable high-tech curtains
Even in curtains (drapes) everything should be simple, unusual and without excesses. New technologies more often appear in modern tissues.
Curtains in high-tech style are diverse:
- combining woven and nonwoven materials;
- the presence of metallic threads;
- clear lines and geometry;
- lack of ryushek, drapery, folds, etc .;
- laser cutting;
- new developments in fabrics (fire-resistant, anti-dust or sunscreen properties); lack of decor (grommets and unusual eaves are possible);
- may be geometric patterns (drawings) in the original style.
Decorations for curtains can be functional elements (rivets, cornices with glitter, zippers or grommets). The laconic color palette of textiles and chromed gloss are the features of high-tech. Read here! Decoration for curtains: beautiful holders and trendy decorations for any style (80 photos + video)
Mandatory attribute - regular geometric shapes in the form or drawings. Clear lines can be traced in the structure.
The play of light and shade correspond to the style, chrome shiny surfaces are characteristic of high-current, original eaves with neon illumination are possible. Ease of execution should be harmoniously combined with shiny metal. Competent balance of sometimes incompatible things is a characteristic of hi-tech.
These features have:
- beautiful pleated curtains;
- Japanese as well as roller blinds;
- monophonic pussy;
- long threads of fishing line with beads under silver (bugles);
- simple curtains (curtains) on the grommet.
There should be a strict restraint in modern high-tech curtains. Habitual fabrics are almost never used, the newest developments with a coating of Teflon, as well as with refractory protective impregnation, anti-glare matters, effective metallic effective threads, etc. are chosen.
- The versatility of curtains and ease of care are important.
- Do not use traditional materials (viscose, light satin or flax).
The most commonly used colors are all shades of metallic luster: gold, silver or steel tones. Brass, bronze or copper shades, liquid mercury and others will beautifully fit.
- The combined curtains: a photo of two-color design of modern curtains
- Green curtains - options for a calm and cozy design (88 photos)
- Curtains in the bedroom - the most stylish design options (110 photos)
Very rarely there is a pattern in the design of window openings, often monochrome curtains. If using different shades, then no more than 2 colors. Ideally, these are two shades of the same tone.
Black and white versions of curtains (curtains) and other combinations of contrasting colors in fashion. Suitable gray or snow-white tones.
Instead of patterns, photoprints, various mechanisms, original ornaments are suitable.
Where is hi-tech used?
Non-traditional style is more often chosen by creative youth, with non-standard thinking and creative approach to the design of their homes.
It combines simplicity with versatility, this design is great for large cities.
- Curtains on the balcony - what to choose? Review of popular new products in 2017 +100 photos!
- Turquoise curtains - how to choose and combine. 90 photos of design!
- Chocolate curtains - 55 photos of an unusual embodiment in the interior!
Ideal large rooms with windows on the entire wall, the walls are better decorated in a white background. The minimum amount of furniture that was not superfluous.
High-tech is perfect for the interiors of various offices, offices, stylish lobby and empty corridors.
Curtains hi-tech will not only create a strict look, but will make any room comfortable and unusual.
In country houses it is very rare to use curtains and curtains for the kitchen in the high-tech style. The setting of beautiful nature, romantic mood, the beautiful fragrance of the garden and country wicker furniture is completely incompatible with strict style.
Therefore, high-tech is inappropriate for such houses in scenic areas.
- How to make curtains in the interior? Useful recommendations +80 photos!
- Classic curtains in the interior - an elegant and cozy design (105 photos)
- Fashionable curtains - a stylish and modern design (65 photos)