In the process of full development of the child as an individual, the atmosphere in the house plays an important role. Own room should create conditions not only for his physical development, but also psycho-emotional. The thematic design of the children's room will contribute to the development of the inner world of the baby, will provide an opportunity to reveal his imagination and creative imagination. One of the most popular themes for the boy's room is the sea. In such an interior, the future man will be able to present himself as a brave sailor or pirate in search of treasure. The most popular options for the interior of the nursery-style nursery for boys are presented in the photo.
Maritime style is the embodiment of freedom, romance and good taste.
At registration of the room in sea style natural colors of the sea and the sky are applied. All sorts of shades of blue and blue are diluted with the color of the clouds - white. The interior, decorated in such a color scheme, creates an atmosphere of freshness, is associated with a light sea breeze.
The flooring in the children's nautical style should be light brown in color, resembling a ship's deck or a sandy beach. For a floor it is recommended to use:
- Parquet. It is a natural material, warm and pleasant to the touch, but not very practical.
- Bung. Differs hypoallergenic, durability, environmental friendliness, resistance to moisture and sound absorption.
- Laminate. Cheap replacement of parquet. It looks beautiful, but cold to the touch, so in the nursery on top of the laminate will have to lay the carpet.
- Carpet. This material is antistatic and non-flammable, it has creaseless pile. You can lay a carpet of sand color, like a beach, richly green, imitating grass, or blue, like the sea.
The wooden floor is ideal for the nursery in the nautical style, because it resembles the deck of a ship
To finish the ceiling in the marine style, you can use these options:
- Whitewash. You can make the ceiling a neutral background for an unusual shaped chandelier.
- Painting. The ceiling can be painted with blue paint, and white paint on it clouds.
- Tension construction. In the nursery, the glossy or matte ceiling with the image of the blue sky and the clouds floating on it will look beautiful. Built-in lights additionally decorate the overall picture. Instead of a blue sky, you can custom-made to depict the stars made with fluorescent paint on the ceiling. They will glow on the ceiling at night, pointing the way to the little captain.
Multi-level construction of plasterboard with stretch ceilings and built-in lights creates a magnificent illusion of the starry sky
For a room in a nautical style, the most popular wall decoration options are:
- Monochrome. Pasted over with wallpaper or painted with paint. Suitable colors: white, cream, gray, blue, beige. Plain walls can be decorated with paintings, lamps, posters and other decorative elements.
- Striped. The finish, resembling a vest, harmoniously fits into the marine style. Striped print can be repeated in other elements of the interior, such as textiles.
- Wall mural depicting seascapes, frames from cartoons about fish and stuff.
The light blue color of the wallpaper is the perfect backdrop for nautical themes.
When choosing a wallpaper for a nursery, it is necessary to consider their safety for the baby and practicality. Most eco-friendly models - paper. They are not very practical, but they are cheap and in a couple of years they can be replaced. If the boy regularly draws on the walls, parents can not wean him from this habit and do not want to change the wall covering often, then the most suitable option is to buy washable wallpaper. Traces of paint and felt-tip pens can be removed from their surface.
Accent wall can be decorated with photo wallpaper, anchor, compass or other marine paraphernalia
When choosing children's furniture, parents should pay attention to the materials from which it is made. It is best to have all the furniture made of wood. It is eco-friendly, non-allergenic, resistant to deformation and durable material. Wood furniture helps to recreate the atmosphere of proximity to nature. The beautiful interior of the children's room in the marine style can be seen in the photo.
Comfortable bed in the form of a sea boat will give a lot of beautiful dreams to the owner of the room
In the boy's room must be:
- Sleeping place. The boy will be delighted if his bed is like a ship. The stores sell ship-styled beds with a narrowed fore end and steering wheel. You can install a regular bed, and on the wall behind it stick a wallpaper with a picture of a mast. A sail can be made from thin airy tulle and attached to the bed like a canopy. It is possible to stylize under the ship not only a separate berth, but also a bunk bed. To climb to the second floor you can put not only a wooden staircase, but also a rope ladder.
- Storage space. It can be a wardrobe, an open shelf or a dresser. The cabinet can be decorated with round windows-portholes, fish labels and other things.
- Workplace: desk and chair.
You can think over the interior to the smallest detail and create functional zones with your own hands.
It is better that the furniture had the natural color of the tree. If desired, it can be painted white, blue or blue.
In the nursery, decorated in nautical style, such decorative elements will look beautiful:
- Models of sailing vessels. They will become not only a beautiful interior decoration, but also teach the baby to understand shipbuilding.
- Barometer is a functional decorative element. He will teach the boy to understand the relationship between weather and atmospheric pressure.
- Chest. You can arrange several at once around the room. It will be logical to store toys in them.
- Objects that help to navigate in space: a map, a globe, a telescope.
- Lifebuoys. They can be expanded around the room, hang on the walls.
- Handles of cabinets and drawers in the form of sea horses or stars. They will decorate the facades of furniture.
- Sea shells, beautiful stones. These interior elements will be of particular importance if they are assembled by the child on the sea on their own. With the help of pebbles you can decorate part of the floor or wall, door or window opening.
- Curtains. They may resemble a flag or a fishing net.
- Lighting. It will look beautiful ceiling chandelier with wrought iron elements, made of bronze or stylized as a steering wheel. Wall lights can have the appearance of street lamps. Photo of a room for a boy in a nautical style with decorated lamps are presented below.
- Porthole. To create it, you need to make a niche in the wall, stick inside it wall-paper with an underwater landscape and install plexiglass.
- Steering wheels. Suspended to the ceiling, attached to the walls and furniture.
The simplest and most spectacular decoration of the walls will be drawings and crafts created by the hands of the owners of the room.
Attention! Accessories must be used dosed to children turned into a maritime museum.
Popular maritime themes
The choice of a particular subject depends on the tastes of the boy, favorite movies or cartoons.
To make the boy feel like a real treasure hunter, you need to:
- Decorate the walls with the image of a floating pirate ship, treasure island or the sea with a giant Kraken.
- Set the bed-ship. It is not necessary to buy an expensive model styled as a ship. You can put a standard bunk bed and arrange it yourself using a rope ladder, chains and a spinning wheel.
- Hang a map with a cross that marks the location of the treasure;
- Attach a pair of crossed revolvers or sabers to the wall.
- To draw, install on the improvised mast pirate flag.
- Arrange the treasure chests around the room.
- To draw or paste the image of a parrot.
- Put the Swedish wall with ship ropes.
Flags with skulls, a cocked hat and brutal pirate air is already in the room
Many children are passionate about the animated series about the adventures of a square sponge. There are many ways to turn a nursery into the underwater world of SpongeBob:
- Stick us a wall themed wallpaper. To fully immerse yourself in the underwater world of the wallpaper you should stick on all the walls of the nursery, you can even on the door. Another option for wall decoration: stick plain wallpaper, and attach stickers with cartoon characters on top.
- Choose thematic furniture. Among the wide range of furniture stores you can find beds, sofas, chairs, dressers, tables and other children's furniture with the image of SpongeBob.
- Place, spread out and hang out the decor with the image of a square sponge: bed linen, curtains, carpet, flower pots, tablecloth, calendars, clocks, posters, etc. Photos of the design of the nursery in the marine style with images of Spongebob can be seen below.
Photowall-paper on all walls will help to create the magic world of SpongeBob in the nursery
In this style, you can arrange not the whole room, but only one of its parts - the playing area. To do this, a small semi-circular podium made of wood or drywall is made in the center. The surface of the podium should be covered with a carpet of blue or blue. On a soft carpet, the child will be warm and comfortable. The end of the podium can be pasted over with pebbles, shells, starfish. So the podium will be similar to the sea and pebble beach.
Surfboards, shells and sea stones are the perfect complement to the beach style.
Pebbles can be brought from the sea. The child will like to collect beautiful pebbles himself. In the store, you can purchase washed stones or tiles consisting of pebbles and transparent resin.
Another beach option: cover the entire floor with a carpet of blue color, and finish the podium with wooden boards or light-colored laminate. Get a sandy island in the middle of the blue sea. On the podium you can put a bed, a bright chaise longue, a wicker chair made of rattan or bamboo. On the wall is to draw a palm tree with a parrot sitting on it.
A bit of fantasy and children's room is a real beach paradise on an uninhabited island!
Having shown imagination, parents can embody a child’s dream in the interior of a child’s dream. The cardinal approach to the creation of a nursery in a nautical style involves the development of thematic decoration and the installation of stylized furniture. The easiest way to create a marine interior is to use appropriate accessories against a background of neutral finishes and classic furniture. Each boy will be happy to have at his disposal a spectacular sea room, especially if he himself will take an active part in its design.