In many city apartments the smallest room has an area of 12 square meters. m. That it is usually made out as a nursery. In a room with dimensions of 3 by 4 meters, the child will spend most of his time, so you need to create a cozy atmosphere in it. Interior children's room 12 square. m can be made beautiful and functional, the main thing is to take into account the desires and needs of the child.
Creating the interior of the child, taking into account the age of the child
Having your own room from early childhood forms a child’s independence, a sense of responsibility. In the process of creating the interior of a children's room, many factors have to be taken into account, and especially the age of the child. Variants of children's room design 12 square. m presented in the photo.
From birth to 3 years
In the design of the child should use delicate tones and bright details. On the walls, you can stick colorful stickers with images of animals, arrange bright toys around the room, lay a carpet on the floor on which it would be convenient for the kid to crawl.
When arranging the room of a small child, you must choose furniture that will be comfortable for his parents. In the nursery, a cot, a chest of drawers or a wardrobe for storing baby’s clothes, and a changing table are needed.
Attention! Furniture for a child who learns to walk should be safe: reliable, durable, free from sharp corners and made from natural, environmentally friendly materials.
From 3 to 7 years
During this period, the baby actively learns about the surrounding reality, and parents should contribute to this in every way. Children must have a place to practice. You can put a small chair and a low desk, behind which he will draw and sculpt. In the nursery it is recommended to install a rack on which books and toys will be stored. Photos of the design of the children's room 12 square meters. meters for a girl of 4 years can be seen below.
When designing the interior of a preschooler's room, it is possible and necessary to use saturated colors that elevate mood and encourage activity. If up to 3 years old the nursery may look universal, then after 3 years the boy’s room should differ from the girl’s room. Any preschooler will be delighted with the themed interior design. So the girl’s room can be turned into a princess’s castle, and the boy’s room can be turned into the cabin of a ship’s captain.
From 7 to 13 years
If the decoration of the walls of a preschooler is recommended to use bright colors, then when you design a student's room is better to choose a calm tone. Pastel shades of the walls will not distract from the lessons, but on the contrary, will contribute to the concentration of attention on learning.
Tip! When arranging a child's parents, it is necessary to take into account the tastes and wishes of the baby, so that the final interior of the room would cause him only positive emotions.
The student needs a place where he will do his homework. The best location for a desk will be a place near the window. To the table is to choose a comfortable chair and a lamp with an adjustable leg. At this age, children have more things to store which they need a spacious wardrobe.
From 13 to 16 years
A teenager can independently develop the interior of his room. Parents only need to ensure that the desires of the child do not contradict the convenience and functionality of the nursery.
When decorating a room, a teenager will use not only his favorite colors, but also images of his idols: actors, singers, TV presenters, athletes. When choosing furniture, he himself will determine its convenience and necessity. Photo design room 12 square meters. m for a teenager boy 14 years old can be seen below.
Design room 12 square. m for two girls
Each of the girls living in the same room should have their own space. This important point needs to be considered at the design stage of the room design. Girls, it is important to feel the mistress of their possessions. Photos of modern design children's room 12 square. m for girls is presented below.
For registration of children apply environmentally friendly, safe materials. As a wall covering, you can choose a decorative plaster or paint, but most often on the walls are glued paper or non-woven wallpaper.
Traditionally, the color scheme of the girls' room is represented by pink, purple, lavender and lilac tones. Shades of pink in a room of 12 square meters. m should be combined with light neutral colors: white, cream, creamy, sandy, gray.
Tip! As accents in the nursery with two girls, it is recommended to use elements of bright natural colors: sky-blue, grass-green, sunny-yellow, orange.
In order for girls to have free space for games, the room is 12 square meters. m recommended to install compact furniture:
- Sleeping place. It is possible to install two laconic beds made of metal or wood, but the most compact option is a bunk bed.
- Wardrobe. In a room with small children, you can put two small dressers, and a wardrobe with mirrored doors that visually expand the size of the room is suitable for teens.
- Dual desk, where you can do your homework. To save space, it can be combined with a window sill.
- Dressing table with a mirror and a soft ottoman. This element of the interior is not mandatory, but if there is free space, then it should be installed in the room. Trying on jewelry and using children's cosmetics at the dressing table, any girl can feel like a princess.
For children's 12 square. m with two girls are most suitable such styles:
- Provence. In the design of the nursery, you must use natural pastel colors: lilac, pink, mint, pale blue and others. Wall paint is used, wallpaper in flower. Floral print should be actively used on the bedspread, bedding, curtains. The furniture should be light, light, made mostly of bleached wood. The design of the children's room for two girls in Provence style can be seen in the photo.
- Scandinavian. The main features: plain white walls, light wooden floors, simple wooden furniture, no decorations. Colorful wall paintings, photographs and children's drawings in simple frames, bright textiles and toys will help to dilute the light monotonous interior.
- Romantic. Differs in abundance of delicate pink color and hearts. On the wall you can stick wallpaper with the image of swans, silhouettes of lovers, beautiful landscapes with flowers and sunsets. In such an interior porcelain figurines of angels and beautiful jewelry boxes will look organically.
The arrangement of the room for two boys
No less thoroughly than rooms with two girls, it is necessary to think over the interior of a nursery with two boys. Every future man should have his own small territory. The modern design of the children's room for two boys can be seen in the photo.
The most suitable shades for decoration of vertical surfaces in the boys' room: blue, blue, turquoise, olive, lime. They are well combined with beige light brown, gray colors. In small elements it is recommended to use red, yellow and dark brown colors.
In a room with two male children should be:
- Sleeping places. The room is 12 square meters. m can accommodate two separate beds, but they will take a lot of space. It is better to install a bunk bed.
- Work surfaces You can install two small tables or one, but long.
- Places to store various items: school supplies, toys. In the nursery, you can put one big closet or a couple of racks. Every child should have their own shelves. Children's furniture of modular type is often equipped with drawers built into the steps of a bunk bed.
- Wardrobe. In advance, it is necessary to divide the closet space between the children into two equal parts.
- Sports section. It may include a wall bars, rings, horizontal bar and mat. Below you can see a photo of the design of the children's room of 12 square meters. m with a sports area.
The most popular styles designed to design the room of future men:
- Country Perfect male style. All furniture is made exclusively of wood, has a simple and even rough look. For a room of 12 square meters. m is better to choose furniture from light wood. The interior uses all shades of brown. They can be successfully combined with gray, blue or green.
- Nautical. Boys love topics related to the sea. To make them feel on the ship, in the interior should be used in blue, white and blue. To maintain the atmosphere, you should place treasure chests on the room, hang wheels and lifebuoys on the walls, stick wallpaper with the image of the ocean island. You can purchase a bunk bed that resembles a pirate ship. Children's room design 13 square meters. m for two children in the marine style can be seen in the photo.
- High tech. This style is more suitable for teenagers. It assumes a maximum of free space, clear geometric forms of all elements of the interior, selection of furniture from modern materials, the presence of intelligent technology. The main color in the room is 12 square meters. m should be white. As a companion, you can choose one bright color: green, purple, blue, blue. Bright color can be distinguished furniture. 3 walls should be plain, white or gray, and the fourth can be distinguished using photo wallpaper or wallpaper with a large geometric pattern. Furniture can be beautifully illuminated with LEDs.
For each child, their own room is a small world in which it grows and develops. Parents should provide all the conditions for comfortable rest, study and play of their children. With the arrangement of the children's 12 square meters. m should first consider indicators such as convenience, functionality and security. In this case, you can not ignore the tastes of the owner of the room. The interior should cause him only positive emotions.