To buy a good faucet for the bathroom is not enough just to come to the store, and after listening to the recommendations of a sales consultant to make a choice.
It is worth studying the advantages and disadvantages more carefully, and only then make a purchase.
How to choose a bathroom faucet with shower
Especially for you below is a selection of photos of bathroom faucet taps where it will be easy for you to find a suitable option.
All faucets for bathroom with shower are divided into 2 types:
- Single lever.
Both types of mixers differ in control mechanisms and details.
Faucet-box mixers are a popular model in the faucet market.
They attract customers with ease of management and design, as well as an inexpensive price.
Crane boxes are worm, with silicone or rubber cuffs.
Closing the flow of water from the tap is based on the extension of the rod, which in turn closes the water hole when the mixer valve is turned.
The advantages of this type of mixer:
- Low price;
- Simplicity of design;
- Easy installation;
Simple repair. If you have a problem with a tap, you only need to change the rubber cuff.
- Not very convenient to use;
- To adjust the water to the desired temperature, you should turn the valve from 3 to 4 times.
- Not economical. During the adjustment of the desired temperature water will not be used.
Ceramic Crane Box
Due to the existing plates with elongated holes, when the crane is rotated, the movable plate is displaced and water is supplied.
Advantages of this product:
- Convenience during use;
- Structural reliability;
- The high price of products with this water supply mechanism;
- High sensitivity of water to impurities, which leads to a fairly rapid wear of the product;
- Unable to repair the mechanism, requires a complete replacement of the crane.
Tip To prevent product wear, install a water filter.
Single lever faucets
The faucet for bathroom and washbasin can be installed single lever.
- Luxury bathrooms - we decorate stylishly and wisely (90 photo variants)
- Purple bathroom - make out a stylish design for the mind! 69 photos of bright ideas.
- Bathroom from IKEA - a review of the best new furniture (90 photos)
Simply they are called "one-armed". Supply and adjustment of water in this system is due to the cartridge.
The principle of operation of this device faucet bathroom faucet is similar to a ceramic faucet box.
How to choose the length of the faucet for the bathroom
Bathroom faucets with a long faucet are suitable for a large sink, and for a compact one, it is worth looking at a small faucet.
What should I look for when choosing a crane
Nozzle. The economy and convenience of use by the crane depends on it.
Models are divided into 2 types:
- Painted bathroom - an overview of how to paint a bathroom (77 photos)
- Bathroom hood - which one to choose? Review of popular models +80 photos
- Orange bathroom - 75 best photo ideas of bright color combination
Aerator - help reduce consumption.
Shower in the form of a watering can - completely eliminates splashing and has 2 modes: shower, jet.
Choosing a shower watering can
The range of shower heads is varied. In order to make the right choice, we recommend that you read the following tips:
Plastic or metal - a plastic watering can is very light and cheap, but short-lived.
Metal is a little more expensive, but stronger. A variety of modes of water supply.
Modern watering cans have many modes: spraying, drip, massage, etc. Choose according to your preferences.
- Beige bathroom: calm and stylish colors in the design + 76 photo design ideas
- Bulk floor in a bathroom - installation taking into account features of the room (92 photos + video)
- Bathroom decor - 82 photos of original decorating ideas and stylish design
The shower head can be mounted: wall-mounted, floor-mounted, with a special stand, mounted on the side of the bath.
Pay attention to the material from which the watering can is made.
Stainless steel - the most practical and inexpensive option.
Brass and bronze have a slightly higher price, but in designer interiors they look very elegant. Have a long service life and fashionable design.
Ceramics also has a stylish design and shape, but quite fragile and applies to products with a high price category.
Silumin - one of the inexpensive, but reliable materials. The service life is from 1 to 2 years.
Tip If you want to choose a faucet for the bathroom that will last you for more than one year, then stop at products made of brass or steel.
What happens coating for mixers
The outer shell of the crane can be covered:
- Enamel - gives the mixer a dull or grainy surface. From touching the hands of the crane does not remain. Very practical to use.
- Chrome - these products have a stylish design, as well as durable and unpretentious to use.
- Stainless steel; other spraying.
Follow our advice and buying a bathroom faucet will not be a problem for you.
Photo of the faucet - bathroom faucet